Ulasan/Review

Ulasan/Review

My story

페이지 정보

view1,801 Comment0

본문

Living in Korea for 10 years because of my military family I'm a patient of Dr. Lee since the age of 28, I felt very comfortable discussing this problem with him. I had given birth to a 10lb 5oz baby boy at the age of twenty. I realized that after giving birth to such a large child that things seemed different. I discussed the problem with coughing, laughing, or the slightest bit of physical activity. He informed me that I was suffering from Stress Urinary Incontinence, be it with age or giving birth, some amount of stretching had taken place. Another problem had surfaced also, I did not feel the same sensation while having sexual intercourse. Things had changed dramatically for me. Trying to reach climax was all but impossible. I felt very uncomfortable having sex. It began to have a negative affect on me mentally, not to mention physically. Dr. Lee explained the procedure to me in great detail, and I felt very comfortable, he let me know what to expect from he start to the very end. And what to expect during the recovery time. On the day of surgery everything went great from the time I walked in, and was greeted by his staff, to the time I left for home. Feeling a little uncomfortable, but not in any pain. Packing is placed inside, but it is not unbearable. Pain medication is given to ease any pain. the next day after surgery I went back to the facility to have the packing removed, which gave immediate relief. After the 6 weeks of healing took place I felt as good as new, having this procedure was the best decision I had made regarding my health. I felt confident and vibrant again. And my love life was back on track. Having no problem reaching sexual gratification. Even my husband noticed the difference and was very pleased. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is suffering from this discomfort, and who best to hand the problem than a Gynecologist. It gave me a whole new outlook on things, it was a motivational experience that took place. I soon lost unwanted weight, cut my hair, and made more personal improvements physically since then. It was just what I needed to get things going again. I am now 35 years old and planning to have another child next year, and if the same situation arises from this child, I will not hesitate to have this procedure performed again with Dr. Lee. I realize that this is a sensitive topic, but it is one that many women suffer from. I thank God for Dr. Lee and his professionalism in dealing with this sometimes uncomfortable yet necessary topic. He is truly an artistic doctor of the present generation. I like to extend my timeless gratitude to Dr Lee and all his staffs; the Managers Ms Joanne, Ms Kim , Ms Chloe, cleaning and cooking ladies, and nurses. Now I'm back to the US soil I miss Korea especially VIP clinic.

Consultation: +82 10-5059-6626

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved