Ulasan/Review

Ulasan/Review

Breast Augmentaion

페이지 정보

view1,979 Comment0

본문

I am a 43 year old working mother of 2 with an absolutely fabulously supportive husband. Since I was 12 years old, I have basically had the same breast/cup size, 32 AA, or as my husband and I joked... 32 NA. Even when I was pregnant with my sons, my bust size barely reached a B, and I gained 50 pounds with each. After spending the last 2 years really trying to take better care of ourselves; starting to jog, exercise, etc, did I start talking to my husband about breast augmentation. In fact, we were laughing that if he ever got the truck of his dreams, then I wanted the boobs of mine. Then, guess what? Two weeks later, a deer ran out in front of him and he totaled his truck (He was fine). A month later, he came to me and told me he would support my dream of getting a breast augmentation. I was referred to VIP International Cosmetic Surgery Center by one of my friends who had done same procedure. I met with Dr Lee for my initial consultation and I'm satisfied on his evaluation. Then few more time to trying on different sizes, discussed the procedure at length, viewed photos, etc. I choose to have the teardrop implant launched by POLYTECH in 2012 first in Asia. It is designed by female breast shape so the result is very natural. I'm am 5'4 and weigh 110 pounds. I have a very small chest wall and was concerned about wanting to look natural when it was all over. The teardrop name comes from the way it is shaped, with a sloped contour that fills out more on the bottom than the top, mimicking the shape of natural breasts. Even though the upper part of the teardrop implants aren’t quite as filled out as the round implants, they tend to give greater projection than their round counterparts with the same amount of volume. In my research nad Dr Lee explanation women who are seeking a breast enhancement that appears more natural, teardrop implants might be the right choice. The procedure took 1 hour start to finish. I went in at 9:30 am, was prepped, met the doctors and surgical team, The anesthiology use Percocet for pain, Valium for relaxing the muscles, and surgical vitamins( which I started before the procedure) and an antibiotic to prevent infection. I was sore and slept partially sitting up for a week (in a recliner). My nipples were sore for about 2 weeks, but it was tolerable. I had the procedure on a Thursday and went back to work the following Wednesday and was fine. I was driving by Monday, 5 days after the procedure. Now 6 weeks later, my breasts look and feel amazing. Dr Lee did not have me start massaging my breasts for 3 weeks after and boy am I glad. They would have been two sore to do so there is no empirical evidence that suggests that doing so prevent encapsulation. I will recommend Dr Lee to all my friends like to have a “miracle of cosmetic artistry” it's amazing!!! Also to extend my sincere gratefullness to all the staff of VIP I can call myself really Very Important Person, they handle me with care and give me the first class service before and after my breast surgery.

Consultation: +82 10-5059-6626

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved